• Recovery

  • If you have a wrecked or a vehicle that will not move for any reason, we can recover that vehicle and haul it to your place of choice. We do not tow vehicles that you do not own without the owner's permission or without police permission.

    The city police do not allow wrecked, non-licensed, or non-running vehicles to be stored in view at your residence. If your vehicle is wrecked you need to either send it to an autobody service center, storage area or in a garage of some type.